Recommend music when you do exercise. part 1
This time, I recommend music when you do exercise.
I chose the " It's my life " by Bon Jovi.
My image to this song is muscle training because when muscle people appear on TV program,
usually use this song. Actually, I do not know why use it but usually Japanese people have same
image for this song.
" It's my life " is a lock so if you get energy more when you get to tired by exercise.
I chose the " It's my life " by Bon Jovi.
My image to this song is muscle training because when muscle people appear on TV program,
usually use this song. Actually, I do not know why use it but usually Japanese people have same
image for this song.
what about someone never do any sports...there should be some music that makes me wanna do some sports
返信削除Thank you, good advice, I refer to it from next time.
削除I will listen it when I go to gym next time.
返信削除